- Medical Services
- Planning Your Visit
- Abortion Services
- Birth Control
- Fertility Services
- LGBTQ Health
- HIV/AIDS Services
- Pre-natal Care & Deliveries
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Teen Health
- Wellness Care for Men & Women
- Outreach & Education
- Advocacy & Action
- Get Involved
Choices believes that education and understanding lead to informed decisions about sexual and reproductive health for all people. Education sessions offered by CHOICES are based on best practices for sexual health education.
- All ages, gender identities, races, cultures, and sexual orientations are equally valuable to our world.
- Lack of knowledge and understanding leads to uninformed decisions regarding sexual health.
- All people should have access to accurate, comprehensive sexual and reproductive health information.
- Abstinence from sexual intercourse is the most effective way to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.
- Children and teens need be given the tools to set goals and achieve them.
- Children and teens need be supported in an environment where they feel comfortable discussing topics of sexuality with an informed adult.
- Parents need be provided with the necessary tools to educate their children about sexual and reproductive health.
- Parents need be involved in the education of their children.