- Medical Services
- Planning Your Visit
- Abortion Services
- Birth Control
- Fertility Services
- LGBTQ Health
- HIV/AIDS Services
- Pre-natal Care & Deliveries
- STI Testing and Treatment
- Teen Health
- Wellness Care for Men & Women
- Outreach & Education
- Advocacy & Action
- Get Involved
FREE Walk-in HIV Testing available Monday - Friday from 9:30am - 12:30am and 1:30pm - 4:30pm.
- No appointment necessary
- Results in 20 minutes
- Available to anyone 13 years and older
- Confidential and Private
- Top 10 Reasons to Get Tested for HIV Today!
Choices is proud to provide outpatient reproductive health care for people living with HIV/AIDS through the generous support of the Ryan White Part A program administered by the Shelby County Government Division of Community Services.
Reproductive health care is an important component of ongoing HIV medical care. All people living with HIV deserve careful evaluation for and treatment of reproductive health issues.
Ryan White Services for men, women, and teens living with HIV include:
- Testing and Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- PAP Tests and Abnormal PAP Test Follow-up
- Breast Exams
- Pregnancy Planning Counseling
- Pregnancy Prevention Counseling
- Menopause Counseling
BUS PASSES ARE AVAILABLE! Please, contact your case manager for information.
Fertility Services for Sero-Discordant Couples
Fertility services are available for sero-discordant couples (one partner is HIV+ and one is negative). Learn more about these services here.
For more information or to make a referral, please contact us at 901-274-3550.