Do you have something to say about reproductive, civil, racial, gender, or sexual justice? We want to publish it on our blog!
Submissions due April 30, 2016.
- Submissions can be in the form of art, essays, stories, fiction, video, and audio (or anything else you can think of that our website can accomodate)
- 500-2000 words (or equivalent size in other formats)
- Topic must focus on reproductive, civil, racial, gender, LGBTQ, or sexual justice or personal experiences related to these areas.
- No topic is too safe or too controversial, but we do ask that you limit profanity to the absolutely neccessary
- Your post can either be anonymous or credited to you, but you have to let us know your preference
- Email Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know that you’re interested in participating and let her know your planned topic(s) and medium(s).
- Send Holly your final submission, along with a short bio and picture (unless you’d like to remain anonymous)
- Holly will make minor edits as needed and send you an edited version for your approval
- Holly will send you a copy of the editorial calendar so you’ll know when to look out for your post.
Please feel free to contact Holly at email@example.com or 901-870-1254 with questions or concerns.
We can’t wait to see what you have to say!