Please follow the steps below to find, select and confirm your appointment online.
- Click the “Login to Patient Portal” button below. If you’re new to the portal, click sign up today. The registration process is quick and easy. (Please note: if you are accessing the portal via a mobile device and need to create a new account, you’ll need to click Full Site at the bottom to do so).
- After logging in, click on Appointments.
- Include information about why you need the appointment and how to contact you by phone or text during business hours, if needed.
- Please select the appropriate provider for your problem.
- You’ll also receive a follow-up e-mail reminder when the appointment is made.
Thank you for using our online appointment option.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE: This communication system is not monitored 24 hours/day and should not be used by patients for urgent communication regarding medical care. If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room. If you are a current CHOICES patient and need to reach us during the day please call 901-274-2550. After hours please dial 901-274-3553 if you are our patient and have an urgent medical question, You will be connected to our on-call clinician
*CHOICES is committed to providing patient centered care without discriminating against patients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, parental status, body size, or any characteristic protected by law.