Please follow the steps below to find, select and confirm your appointment online.
- Click the “Login to Patient Portal” button below. If you’re new to the portal, click sign up today. The registration process is quick and easy. (Please note: if you are accessing the portal via a mobile device and need to create a new account, you’ll need to click Full Site at the bottom to do so).
- After logging in, click on Appointments.
- Include information about why you need the appointment and how to contact you by phone or text during business hours, if needed. You may also contact our appointment desk at 901-274-3550.
- Please select the appropriate provider for your problem.
- You’ll also receive a follow-up e-mail reminder when the appointment is made.
Thank you for using our online appointment option.
Walk-ins are welcome Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 pm for:
- STD/STI Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- HIV Testing
- HepC Testing
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE: This communication system is not monitored 24 hours/day and should not be used by patients for urgent communication regarding medical care. If you are having a medical emergency, please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room. If you are a current CHOICES patient and need to reach our on-call clinician with an urgent medical question, please dial 901-274-3553.