The benefits of your investment are far-reaching.
“CHOICES has been serving the people of Memphis for over 43 years. I am proud to have this innovative healthcare provider in my district and I am pleased that they are bringing an increased scope of services to the people of the Mid-South.”
– Congressman Steve Cohen
With you, we will:
- Build a unique and welcoming, state-of-the art facility that meets today’s competitive healthcare and environmental standards in the heart of the Memphis medical district.
- Grow our fee-for-service and no-charge patient services and in turn increase our annual patient census from 15,000 to 25,000 while creating sustainable revenue streams.
- Increase access for people at risk for pre-term deliveries and provide alternative birthing options in Memphis’ urban core.
- Create a Center of Excellence in Midwifery to provide high-quality training and education, with an emphasis on attracting and supporting students of color.
- Provide a space that supports excellent care across the reproductive health spectrum along with mental health care and family support.
Located on Poplar Avenue, CHOICES Center for Reproductive Health will support the integration of technology and innovative building design to improve the whole patient experience— from scheduling, to care, to home. Designed with the highest standards, the birthing suites will be certified by the Commission for the Accreditation of Birth Centers, and located two miles from Regional One Health in case emergency transfers are needed.
Support The Campaign for CHOICES
Make your gift or pledge to support The Campaign for CHOICES today!