CHOICES is a non-profit health care clinic offering a wide range of medical services for women, men and teens in Memphis. All services at CHOICES are completely confidential. We believe all everyone has the right to sexual health and reproductive autonomy—and the right to make informed choices. That’s why we offer detailed information about all aspects of reproductive health including:
- Birth control
- The morning after pill
- HIV testing
- STD testing
- PAP smears and gynecological services
- Pregnancy testing
We want to help you make the choices that are right for you. We are a completely non-judgmental clinic. We value all people and are committed to offering reproductive health care in a positive, patient-centered, and supportive environment.
Our promise to you:
- 100% confidential
- No one is turned away
- We support your choices
For more information or to make an appointment for any of our medical services, call us at 901-274-3550 or toll free at 800-843-9895.
Costs, Insurance & Financial Assistance
- All prices listed are time of service payment discounts.
- We accept patients with NO insurance.
- If you cannot afford to pay, you may qualify for our Patient Assistance Fund.
- We are currently an in-network provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Medicare, TennCare, and TriCare.
- We can provide an itemized receipt for services if you would like to file an out-of-network claim with another plan.
- Please call your insurance carrier for details about your own coverage and benefits.
CHOICES is committed to providing patient centered care without discriminating against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, parental status, body size, or any characteristic protected by law. Please report any instances of discrimination to CHOICES by calling 901-274-3550 ext. 104.
To save you time on the day of your appointment, we recommend that you print out and complete your patient forms ahead of time. View patient forms here.
LGBTQ+ Health Services
Midwifery & Family Health
Pregnancy Options Counseling
Pregnancy Date Calculator
Prenatal Care & Deliveries
Sexual Assault Survivors
STI Testing and Treatment
Teen Health Services
Check Ups for Everyone