We provide individualized, high quality care for all.
Our Care is Accessible
- We welcome you to schedule an appointment or walk-in at a time that suits you.
- We are open late and weekends to serve working families.
Our Care is Gentle and Kind
- We believe kindness matters.
- We will work with you in the context of your life’s demands.
- We believe every person has the right to a gentle and thoughtful experience with their provider.
- We offer culturally sensitive care and work hard to meet the needs of your family.
- We respect and honor the decisions you have made regarding your gender identity, religious and spiritual practices, and life decisions.
- We welcome all families and embrace their many forms, including all gender identities and family structures.
- We are size-inclusive and have exam tables that can accommodate up to 600 lbs of weight.
Our Care is Collaborative
- We value you as a full partner in care and understand that you know your body best.
- We work in partnership with individuals as they make decisions about their care.
- Our providers work together to provide you with comprehensive care that fits your style and preferences. If we do not offer services you need, we will refer you to a trusted partner
Our Care is Affordable
- We accept TennCare and will help you sign up if you are not already a member.
- We offer sliding scale care for those who are uninsured.
- We accept private insurance.
Our Care is Pro-Choice
- Midwives are fully oriented to the idea that you know what is best for you—also the hallmark of the pro-choice movement. Many people who come into care have had a previous abortion. Many will go on in their lives to have an abortion at a later date. We do not expect an explanation or justification for why this baby at this time is right for you. We will simply support you with the best care we are capable of: attentive, loving, easy to access, as often as you need, and we will meet you and hold you in high esteem right where you are, at every single visit over the course of your whole life.
Our Care is Shaped to Meet Your Needs
- Early, often, and easy to access care is the hallmark of our clinic.
- We understand that work and life challenges can keep you from regular prenatal and preventative care. Come when you can, you will be welcomed!
- Families are always welcome. Children of all ages are welcome to accompany their parents to all visits.
- We recognize that health exists on a continuum and offer support and education to help you reach your own best health and enjoy a life full of activities you love