Midwives offer individualized, high quality care
We offer services ranging from preventative health care support groups, to adolescent medicine, to reproductive health care and family planning including contraception prescriptions, and care for pregnancy from preconception counseling through prenatal care, birth at home or in the hospital, and postpartum care for parents and babies.
Our classes include childbirth education, preventative health care for those planning to start a family, currently expecting a family, or who are individuals interested in their health!
- One Hour Appointment
- Meet the Midwife- Free consult to meet the midwifery team, ask questions about care and services offered.
- Initial Visit- Schedule this visit only after your meet and greet and agreement between you and the midwife to begin care in our service
- Routine Prenatal Care
- Acute Care Visit- Address a need between regular appointments or have a quick check-in with the midwife to address your needs
- Newborn Visit- Newborn assessment, schedule on days 1, 3, 5, 7, 14, 4 weeks and 6 weeks
- Routine Postpartum Visit- Schedule on day 1, 3, 5, 7, 14, 28, 4 and 6 weeks
- Private Childbirth Education Childbirth Education catered to prepare you for your home, birth center, or hospital birth. This is a two hour session with on-call availability after the session is over.
- VBAC Prep Planning a VBAC? Talk with a midwife who has supported hundreds of women on this incredible journey and reach your full health and strength. Includes follow-up access to the midwife by phone or pager.
- Cesarean Review – We will have your records from your pregnancy and birth faxed to our midwife who will sit with you, hear the story of your care and birth and synthesize your records into that story to help create a fuller understanding of your birth experience. Many families find this to be a healing experience and helpful in creating a coherent story that allows for moving forward with parenting, career, and family from a place of strength.
- Blood Draw/Glucose Check- Routine or scheduled blood draw or glucose check