At Choices, we trust our patients to know when becoming a parent or creating a family is right for them. For this reason, we are excited to offer the Choices Fertility Program.
Our physician specializes in offering services to clients in our community who may be seeking a pregnancy as a single individual, or as an opposite or same sex couple.
To see if you qualify for our Fertility Program, please call to schedule a Fertility Evaluation Appointment.
This visit is for clients who believe they are facing infertility (inability to conceive a pregnancy despite regular, unprotected intercourse for 1 year or more).
Your initial visit will include:
- Comprehensive review of client(s)’ medical history and current health/illness
- 1 hour consultation with physician
- Management of labs, tests and procedures recommended for evaluation of both male and female infertility (males may be referred out for testing)
- Development of treatment plan based on review of infertility evaluation
- Prescription and management of medications to treat infertility (if appropriate)
Clients who are accepted into the Choices Fertility Program after their initial Fertility Evaluation are eligible to access our complete menu of fertility assistance procedures based on our Clinician’s recommendations.
Some of the fertility assistance procedures we offer are:
- Intra-Uterine Insemination
- Intra-Cervical Insemination
- Guidance in purchasing donor sperm
- Management of known donor insemination
- Support for self-insemination or home insemination
- Referral to an infertility specialist
For more information or to make a referral, please contact us at 901-274-3550.
For more information on assisted reproductive technology services at Choices, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.